The village consists of two spatial units – Upper and Lower Vijaka. The most important vertical benchmark in the Upper Vijaka is the Church of St. Ana dated in 1926. With its scale and simple architectural expression (the famous architect Karl Paržik) it fully harmonises with objects located in its immediate surroundings. The Upper Vijaka has developed as a village road type village, which follows the configuration of the terrain and the branching of the crossroads of a higher quality road and a local road of irregular “Y”, in the centre of which is located the Church of St. Ana. Residential architecture is traditional.